View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter - data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. Technology
May 4, 1987

AFTER A FALSE START OR TWO, COMPUTER PEOPLE REALLY IS COMING TO MARKET

By CBR Staff Writer

After all the alarums and excursions going right back to late 1984, it was with some trepidation that we declared a few weeks back that data processing recruitment consultancy Computer People Plc, based in London’s West End, really would come to market in May, but our confidence was justified, and Hill Samuel as banker and Wood Mackenzie as broker are arranging a flotation under the brand new mini offer for sale rules. These allow a lead broker to place 75% of the shares in the issue with its clients, and to offer only the remaining 25% to the public. The pathfinder prospectus was published on Friday, and the offer, expected to value the company at about UKP20m, will be made around the middle of the month, for a quotation on the Full List.

Content from our partners
Green for go: Transforming trade in the UK
Manufacturers are switching to personalised customer experience amid fierce competition
How many ends in end-to-end service orchestration?

Websites in our network
Select and enter your corporate email address Tech Monitor's research, insight and analysis examines the frontiers of digital transformation to help tech leaders navigate the future. Our Changelog newsletter delivers our best work to your inbox every week.
  • CIO
  • CTO
  • CISO
  • CSO
  • CFO
  • CDO
  • CEO
  • Architect Founder
  • MD
  • Director
  • Manager
  • Other
Visit our privacy policy for more information about our services, how New Statesman Media Group may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.
THANK YOU