BlackBerry® Cyber is built to enable a Zero Trust security environment, focused on earning trust across any endpoint and continuously validating that trust at every event or transaction. By validating user actions, BlackBerry Cyber continuously authenticates users to deliver a Zero Touch experience that improves security with no user interruption. In this way dynamic trust is achieved across all devices, networks, data, users, and apps.
While other solutions address parts of the problem, BlackBerry Cyber provides a total solution for Zero Trust with full coverage across the full spectrum of devices, network, apps and people.
- Provides a path from Zero Trust architecture to Zero Touch experience powered by true algorithmic AI
- Works across all endpoint types for complete coverage and better insight into trusted behaviour
- Provides continuous monitoring and threat detection to ensure data and AI integrity
- Provides contextual and continuous authentication that spans devices, networks, apps, and people
- Builds on an open platform to enable seamless integration with existing solutions
- BlackBerry Protect (Endpoint Protection) – Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities, BlackBerry® Protect provides automated malware prevention, application and script control, memory protection, and device policy enforcement. It predicts and prevents cyber-attacks with unparalleled effectiveness, ease of use, and minimal system impact.
- Blackberry Optics (Endpoint Detection and Response – EDR) – Industry-leading prevention-based EDR that monitors systemic and user behaviours to automatically react to protect in real-time. Automate investigation and response with playbook-based workflows using the BlackBerry Spark® Cyber platform’s AI-based enabled technology.
- BlackBerry Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) – BlackBerry Protect on mobile prevents, detects advanced malicious threats at the device and application levels. It offers advanced AI-driven threat protection to get in front of malicious cyberattacks in a Zero Trust environment.
- BlackBerry Persona (Continuous Authentication) – BlackBerry® Persona creates trust based on biometrics, app usage, and network and process invocation patterns. It uses adaptive risk scoring and dynamic policy adaption across mobile devices to provide continuous authentication.