View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter - data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. Technology
June 5, 1997updated 05 Sep 2016 12:17pm


By CBR Staff Writer

Storage products manufacturer Seagate Technology Inc says Russia is today one of its fastest growing markets. The company says shipments of hard disks rose 250% in 1996 and are predicted to reach 450,000 units in 1997. 80% of Seagate products are distributed in Russia via the distributors AsBis in Minsk and Moscow, and Elko, AnTei and CHS in Moscow. The remaining 20% are sold to local OEM customers which include assembly firms Vist and Formoza. The largest distributor, AsBis, ranks in the top thirty Seagate distributors worldwide.

Websites in our network
Select and enter your corporate email address Tech Monitor's research, insight and analysis examines the frontiers of digital transformation to help tech leaders navigate the future. Our Changelog newsletter delivers our best work to your inbox every week.
  • CIO
  • CTO
  • CISO
  • CSO
  • CFO
  • CDO
  • CEO
  • Architect Founder
  • MD
  • Director
  • Manager
  • Other
Visit our privacy policy for more information about our services, how New Statesman Media Group may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.