View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter - data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. Technology
March 21, 1996


By CBR Staff Writer

Bethesda, Maryland-based Lockheed Martin Corp does not have too many computer industry interests left, but it does still have the CalComp plotter and graphics unit that Lockheed brought to the party. And CalComp is to get rather bigger – Lockheed Martin is to give it a present in the shape of Summagraphics Corp, although the deal is structured in such a way that the latter acquires CalComp by issuing sufficient new shares – 40.7m – that Lockheed Martin will end up holding 90% of the equity of the enlarged company. The remaining 10% of the Summagraphics equity will remain publicly-traded.

Content from our partners
Rethinking cloud: challenging assumptions, learning lessons
DTX Manchester welcomes leading tech talent from across the region and beyond
The hidden complexities of deploying AI in your business

Websites in our network
Select and enter your corporate email address Tech Monitor's research, insight and analysis examines the frontiers of digital transformation to help tech leaders navigate the future. Our Changelog newsletter delivers our best work to your inbox every week.
  • CIO
  • CTO
  • CISO
  • CSO
  • CFO
  • CDO
  • CEO
  • Architect Founder
  • MD
  • Director
  • Manager
  • Other
Visit our privacy policy for more information about our services, how Progressive Media Investments may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.