Sign up for our newsletter - Navigating the horizon of business technology​
Technology / AI and automation

INFONET AND EPT SET UP LUXEMBOURG DATACOMS FIRM

Infonet Services Corp and the Enterprise des Postes et Telecommunications have formed a new company to provide data communications services to international business who have offices in Luxembourg. Infonet will hold a 51% stake in the new business, with EPT controlling the remaining 49%.

White papers from our partners


This article is from the CBROnline archive: some formatting and images may not be present.

CBR Staff Writer

CBR Online legacy content.