View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter - data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. Technology
August 1, 1988

EUROPE TIPPED TO BE THE LARGEST CONSUMER OF THE IBM AS/400

By CBR Staff Writer

Another surprising trend detected by Grabe and his crew is the emerging shape of the product’s market; Europe is tipped to be the largest consumer of the IBM AS/400, with the US taking second place, and the Far East bringing up the rear: in the past, argued Grabe, around 55% of IBM’s product sales have been generated by US customers, with the rest of the world contributing 45%.

Websites in our network
NEWSLETTER Sign up Tick the boxes of the newsletters you would like to receive. Tech Monitor's research, insight and analysis examines the frontiers of digital transformation to help tech leaders navigate the future. Our Changelog newsletter delivers our best work to your inbox every week.
I consent to New Statesman Media Group collecting my details provided via this form in accordance with the Privacy Policy
SUBSCRIBED
THANK YOU