View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter - data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. Technology
February 5, 1989


By CBR Staff Writer

Tidying up its Case Group Plc acquisition and giving its fast expanding Dowty Information Systems arm a springboard into the bustling Australian market, its parent, Dowty Group Plc has paid UKP4.3m to buy out the majority local holding in Case Communication Systems Pty of Sydney, which sells Case kit in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Case Group already had 32.3% of the business, and Dowty now also has the other 67.7%. The Australian company did UKP1.2m pre-tax on sales of UKP12.3m in 1988.

Websites in our network
Select and enter your corporate email address Tech Monitor's research, insight and analysis examines the frontiers of digital transformation to help tech leaders navigate the future. Our Changelog newsletter delivers our best work to your inbox every week.
  • CIO
  • CTO
  • CISO
  • CSO
  • CFO
  • CDO
  • CEO
  • Architect Founder
  • MD
  • Director
  • Manager
  • Other
Visit our privacy policy for more information about our services, how New Statesman Media Group may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.