Sign up for our newsletter - Navigating the horizon of business technology​
Technology / AI and automation

DIPLOMA ACQUIRES 75% OF ENGINEERING COMPUTER SERVICES

Diploma Group Plc has acquired 75% of hardware and software distributor Engineering Computer Services Ltd for an initial UKP2.15m cash, with an earnout worth up to another UKP1m over the next two years, plus options on the remaining 25% stake.

White papers from our partners


This article is from the CBROnline archive: some formatting and images may not be present.

CBR Staff Writer

CBR Online legacy content.