High profile education cyber attacks are becoming commonplace in the mainstream media – and it’s no wonder. Large, complex environments coupled with limited resources makes this a real challenge for your organisation that carries public dependency on the services you provide.
Hear from founding CEO of the NCSC, Ciaran Martin, on his thoughts on why MATs & Universities are failing to defend against today’s threats, despite following best practices, and how to lead your cybersecurity team through these troubled waters.
Thursday, May 27, 2021 – 10:30 – 12:00
The webinar will cover:
- Ciaran’s NCSC experience within Education
- How to shape conversations with top-level executives to get the level of protection, service and resources you require before you’re breached
- The key challenges you face, and how to overcome them:
– Securing large, complex environments
– Limited resources
– Remote teaching
- The true £’s cost of a breach for MATs & Universities
- Panel discussion covering key topics and answering your questions