1. Google’s two-front war; who are the winners and the losers? (Scobleizer)
Robert Scoble looks at the possibility of Google releasing a news feed that will compete with Facebook and Twitter, and what it will mean for the industry as a whole.
2. Why did Informatica purchase Siperian, rather than use Talend’s OSS MDM? (Gartner)
Andrew White examines why Informatica spent $130m on master data management software firm Siperian rather than use an open source offering from Talend.
3. Is the iPhone now an enterprise-ready device? (CBR)
Steve Evans looks at iPhone’s potential impact in the business space, following new releases from Agito Networks and Vodafone’s push into the enterprise arena.
4. WikiLeaks: Top 5 leaks (Telegraph)
Whistleblowing site WikiLeaks has temporarily closed because of lack of funds – these five leaks are among its most widely-reported scoops so far.
5. Don’t think Chrome OS will compete with iPad? (TechCrunch)
MG Siegler says Google’s operating system will crash head-on with Apple’s iPad device in the touchscreen space.