Upcoming Computer Business Review Conversations with Hitachi Vantara:
- Infrastructure is everywhere….. So is your data* (16th April)
- One Architecture for Edge to Cloud* (22nd April)
- A change to how customers acquire IT going forward* (30th April)
To join us live just register here.
Computer Business Review joins Hitachi Vantara CTO Tom Christensen for the first of a sponsored five-part series on “intelligent infrastructure”.
As Christensen puts it: “We’re talking about the hottest topics we find ourselves talking about with our customers; particularly as CEOs push a transition from analogue to digital environments and break down infrastructure silos”
Here, he gives a sneak preview of the four-part intelligent infrastructure series, running weekly throughout April, with the first detailed interview coming on April 8.
From migrating data of client server environments, to automating infrastructure and introducing machine learning to customer data sets, here’s what’s hot with Hitachi Vantara’s clients — and how it is helping them open up new opportunities.
- To watch the first in the series “The Road to Intelligent Infrastructure”, click here.
- To watch the second in the series, “Infrastructure is Everywhere, so is your Data”, click here.
- To watch the third in the series “One Architecture from the Edge to the Cloud “, click here.
- To watch the fourth in the series “A change to how customers acquire IT going forward” click here.
We would love you to join us.